Hi! My name is Chris and I live in Krakow, Poland.
I’ve noticed that even though millions of people visit Krakow & Wieliczka each year, they rarely experience what the people of Poland eat, visit, hike, enjoy etc. on daily basis.
Sure – there are the main tourist attractions, but there also are some gems which only locals know. I’m one of them and I invite you to go through my travel guides to get the most awesome experience you can from Krakow & near locations.
Let me give you a few examples:
- did you know, that there’s a spot at which you can see all of Krakow & Wieliczka on one side, and the Tatra mountains on the other?
- did you know, that Wieliczka’s salt mine provided 30% of Poland’s income in the XIV century?
- do you know which local food we actually eat daily and which only on holidays (hint: we eat Obwarzanek as a daily snack, while mostly eating italian food)?
- did you know, that you can go on a 1-day trip from Krakow and walk a very easy, paved road to view one of the most beautiful mountain lakes in Europe?
- did you know, that aside the main St. Mary’s Basilica at the main square in Krakow, there’s a very small church that’s 1000 years old?
Browse around to learn more and visit what’s worth your time!
If you have any requests or questions, feel free to contact me.